Paul Kedrosky recently presented on Enterprise 2.0 at the Vancouver Enterprise Forum. While some of the slides are lost in translation (Paul didn't have the audio archived unfortunately), anyone that's shown an passing interest in enterprise 2.0 will get the gist.
Of particular interest in Paul's presentation are two things:
1) He cites the work of my fellow Irregulars Andrew McAfee and Rod Boothby, who are helping shape the thought leadership on the concept
2) Paul includes discussion of SaaS in his presentation, which fits squarely into my definition of Enterprise 2.0. In my view, you can't possibly discuss Enterprise 2.0 (ne' Emergent Applications) without accepting that SaaS is one of the driving examples.
- Enterprise 2.0 Inclusionists and Deletionists by Andrew McAfee
- More on Enterprise 2.0 = Emergence Software by Rod Boothby
- Imposed vs. Emergent Collaboration by Isabel Wang
- Enterprise 2.0 = Emergence Software by Rod Boothby